Level 2 Chemistry
Teacher in Charge: Mr U. Vea
Students will involve in:
• Carrying out practical investigations: titration, precipitation and redox reactions.
• Processing and interpreting data collated from practical activities.
• Linking species involved in a reaction to observations
• Using practical results/data to calculate the amount/concentration of an unknown.
• Using balanced chemical equations to support their discussion of a given reaction.
Recommended Prior LearningOpen Entry
Total Credits Available: 4 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 4 credits.
Any information, costs or standards may change.