Level 2 Computing Skills
Students will gain the following skills:
- Digital organisational skill
- Relational Data Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of the operation of the system and application software
- Using iterative process to improve digital outcome
- Demonstrate knowledge of the hardware components of a personal computer system
Total Credits Available: 22 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 22 credits.
Mining Engineer, Auditor, Accounts Officer, Business Analyst, Software Developer, Chemist, Electronics Engineer, Automotive Electrician, Microbiologist, Biomedical Engineer, Meteorologist, Fashion Designer, Industrial Designer, Information Technology Helpdesk/Support Technician, Information Technology Manager, Systems Administrator, Graphic Pre-press Worker, Energy and Chemical Plant Operator, Game Developer, Glass Processor, Locksmith, Photographer, Recreation Co-ordinator, Test Analyst, Network Administrator, Geospatial Specialist, Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Data Analyst,
Any information, costs or standards may change.